Monday, May 27, 2013

QOV - Memorial Day

Just in the nick of time for Memorial Day, a finish  to share(or should I say, a finally finished...) Thought you might like to see the finished Quilt of Valor quilt after the plan I had sketched out and shared a few weeks ago. The quilt's been done and hanging but the blogging has been a bit behind!

Here was the original plan...

and here's my finished quilt...(mine's on the left and my friend Rommie's is on the right.)

It's currently hanging at the Ferndale Public Library for the month along with others that were made by local quilters and will be donated to wounded servicemen and women through the Quilts of Valor program. If you can't make it in to see them, check out my friend Karen's blog for some nice pics  (including this one - thanks Karen!)of all the quilts.

Today, and everyday, thank a veteran in your life.

Happy stitching,

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment