Saturday, September 22, 2012

Doxie love

Do you have doxie love in your house? We sure do. Here's our current member of the family, Seamus:

How can you not love that face? Short of his atrociously bad breath, he's a keeper. Seamus is the latest in the long line of doxies in our family over the years: Ginger, Heidi, Reesey, Tink, and extended doxie relatives Bella and Weenie.

 

Like most doxie owners, we love all things doxie so I just had to do this baby quilt when I saw the pattern. It's called "Baby's Bow Wow Blankie" by  All Through the Night Folk Art designs.




Fortunately for me a friend of the family was expecting just around the time I saw the pattern in one of my favorite local shops, Fabric-Etc. (thanks Carol!) and that sealed the deal! This one went to baby Sutton.


Look who's sneaking in on this one!
 
And what better way to close than with a Seamus puppy pic!

Here's to finding your stitching inspiration!

Happy stitching,

Tonya



No comments:

Post a Comment